CHA Medical Group boasts Korea’s No.1 cell freezing and storage technology
CHA Biotech Co., Ltd offers the integrated stem cell
banking program called Bio Insurance. Utilizing the extensive experience in stem cell research and unsurpassed cell freezing and storage technology, CHA Medical Group offers a premium and personalized stem cell banking that is differentiated from other existing banking programs.
Why Choose Bio Insurance?
"CHA Medical Group’s Stem Cell Banking Program,based on No.1 cell cryopreservation technology in Korea"
01. Extensive experience and world-class technology
- No. 1 cell cryopreservation technology in Korea
Based on extensive experience in stem cell research and cell cryopreservation, CHA Medical Group offers a highly personalized stem cell banking program called Bio Insurance
- Release of preliminary results from the study on the “Treatment of macular degeneration using embryonic stem cell-derived retinal pigment epithelium”
- Discovery of a breakthrough method of oocytes vitrification with grid using liquid nitrogen
- commercial ova bank in the world
- Top-notch,integrated stem cell research center
- holds numerous patents on cell cryopreservation technology
02. Global R&D Network
– ASRM grants “KY Cha Award in Stem Cell Technology,” an award named after Dr. Kwang-Yul Cha
Each year, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine selects a winner for the “KY Cha Award in Stem Cell Technology.” (American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) is an authoritative multidisciplinary organization which represents some 8,000 professionals engaged in the practice of and research in reproductive medicine.)
- Asian Cellular Therapy Organization (ACTO) selects the recipient for CHA Awards
Asian Cellular Therapy Organization (ACTO) gathers together professionals in cellular therapy from 10 Asian countries including Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan and the U.S. and Europe.
- Joint research and establishment of SCRMI with Advanced Cell Technology (ACT) ,    a leading U.S. stem cell company
- Collaboration with renowned research powerhouses including Harvard Medical School, USC Medical School, Columbia Medical School, the Buck Institute for Research on Aging, Japan’s RIKEN Institute, Mas Planck Institute Leipzig of Germany
- Conclusion of an MOU on regenerative medicine with the Japanese Medical Corporation Otsubo- Kai
03.Strict Quality Control & Differentiated Service
- implemented under the direct supervision of the medical team of CHA Medical Group
- Focused on research and commercialization of cellular therapies based on various types of stem cells
Holding more than 70 patents related to stem cells and immunocytes, the CHA Medical Group has published some 160 papers in the field over the last 3 years and is currently conducting 17 domestic clinical trials.
- Equipped with medical infrastructure to provide a one-stop service from stem cell storage to transplantation
- CHA Medical Groups conducts credible and legitimate clinical trials
After obtaining approval from the IRB and KFDA, CHA Medical Group conducts clinical trials on stem cells involving various diseases in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations at GMP facilities and large-scale clinical trial centers
04.CHA Medical Group Foundation representative Republic of Korea
- Various clinical trials in progress for different types of stems cells and diseases at the largest clinical trial center in Korea equipped with GMP facilities
- Established CHA Bio Complex, the largest biotechnology research complex in Korea
- Continuous growth and innovation of CHA Biotech Ltd., Co., the trusted name in stem cell research in Korea (KOSDAQ: 058660)
- Premium stem cell banking program that provides comprehensive but personalized medical service
- Financial stability of CHA Medical Group ensures the long-term storage of stem cells